Header Portraits by Ryan Lee Photography
As a wife and mother of two young, active boys I know the struggle of trying to balance a busy schedule while also keeping my home and home office organized.
Everyone has experienced the turmoil that surrounds moving, downsizing, and making your spaces functional overall. Since meeting my husband ten years ago, we have moved seven times, and with every move my skill set grew. Each move became more efficient and more systematic.
Being a former military wife has taught me the importance of having paperwork ready and available in the event someone outside of the home may need to locate vital documents. I want to use my experiences and gifts to help you overcome any obstacles you may be facing during the transitional times in your life.
When you see a cluttered, embarrassing, overwhelming "mess", I see an open space that I can transform into a functional organized environment that aligns with your wants and needs. When you become my client, I come to support you without judgement and critique. As stated above I know the struggles of a hectic home and environment.
I have always had the desire to help others overcome obstacles, which led me to receive my bachelors degree in Psychology and Business Administration. In previous jobs and even as a child I found my hands wandering to find anything to organize, whether it was my stuffed animals, my barbies, a storage room, a kindergarten activity room, or files in the office.
My history in social work, case management, and medical office management has allowed me to strengthen my ability to create organization and systems in a sometimes chaotic environment. I understand the need for concrete steps and actions to move forward through tough transitions and I provide you with that while also showing you compassion, empathy, and patience.
Helping others organize their space and overcome obstacles is one of my passions and I truly enjoy it. It is my goal to help others transform their lives and not just their spaces. I love to hear from clients that they have more free time to do what they love.
Contact me today so I can help you create your Serene Space!
Cassie Thompson, Professional Organizer
1. I love sports and my favorite teams are: Green Bay Packers, Miami Hurricanes, Chicago Bulls, and Chicago Cubs.
2. I have organized at least one space at every single job I have ever had.
3. I have lived in 6 states throughout my life.
4. I have always disliked folding laundry! I don't mind washing, drying, or putting it away...it's the folding that I stumble on EVERY time.
5. I have a terrible sweet tooth, and especially love dark chocolate.
Code of Ethics
- I will serve my clients with integrity, competence, respect and courtesy.
- I will model and encourage fair and equitable business practices with my colleagues.
- I will act in a manner that is consistent with Christian values.
- I will truthfully represent my faith.
- I will offer services in those areas in which I am qualified and will accurately represent those qualifications.
- I will recommend the services of other qualified professional organizers and/or other qualified professionals when I am unable or unqualified to fulfill requests for services.
- I will advertise my services in an honest manner and will represent the organizing profession accurately.
- I will respect my clients and keep confidential all client information, both business and personal.
- I will use proprietary client information only with the client’s permission.
- I will communicate my fees and expenses in advance to my client.
- I will respect and adhere to the Faithful Organizers conflict resolution policy.